Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hello from Baby Caitlin

Hello,

Mommy is gonna keep you posted on all I have been up to since I came into her and daddy's life!! Can't wait to see the world!
So far I am growing and growing, I am a little over 2 lbs and 29 weeks old. Mommy can really feel me moving and changing positions. I am moslty awake in the evenings. Daddy likes to feel me kick and turn. Mommy likes to stare at her belly when I move ;) Daddy thinks its funny to glance over and see mommy just staring down at the belly!
At my last ultrasound Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma Carmen got to see me touching my face and sticking out my tongue. Next ultrasound is at 34 weeks.
Bubba has been giving me lots of hugs. Ripley and Knewt also keep me warm when they nap on mommy's lap. Abby only cares about treats and toys, she barks and grunts a lot when she is demanding treats. Lots of fun to come in our home.

Love ,

Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment